Registration Packages to be handed
in to Eurosport
(or delivered to Registrar) by: Sunday March 26, 2017
New Player Registration Freeze: Wednesday May 31st , 2017.
Call Registrar (contact information below) if you need to arrange drop-off times outside Eurosport hours of business.Team Registration Packages MUST be turned in by or before due date CLEARLY marked Attn: KWSL Registrar.
Each team may consist of up to 25 players (max. of 18 players can be suited & play at any given game). A minimum of 11 players
playing on the team are to be included in the registration package and returned to the registrar by deadline. The team fee covers the first 18 players AND coach(es). Extra player registrations are $20.00 each
, and the fee must be paid, by cheque, with
the Registration form. Duplicate player ID cards must be requested at the time of registration and a $5.00 processing fee must accompany the form. Complete registration packages MUST include the following: (PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN COMPLETING!)
- Individual player registration forms filled out completely. Please leave the Team Sponsor name OFF the registration forms so that, should you change sponsor, your cards will not have to be re-made the following season e.g., “Diggers” will appear on the cards instead of “Moore Greenery Diggers”. The sponsor name will not be excluded from anything else, just the cards.
- Parental Liability form(s) signed by the parent/guardian for any players under 19 years of age as of April 1 st , 2017.
- For new teams / players, players changing teams, & teams changing names:
Any returning KWSL player that is changing teams WILL need to provide a new ID picture as ID cards are issued for specific teams. Players/teams with ‘well-aged’ ID cards will be asked for current ID photos for updating ID cards.
- Head / Shoulder photos of player which MUST fit the box on Registration form.
Any that do not fit (including being too small) will result in the player remaining unregistered until a proper photo is handed in. Black & white or colour doesn’t matter.
- NO photo copies. HIGH quality, clear computer generated photos will be accepted. (FYI – passport photos are too big).
- Player name on back of photo in pen or pencil (important to match photo with player’s registration) Make sure that ink doesn’t show through the picture, otherwise picture may be rejected.
- If you have not yet returned your player ID cards from last season, please be sure to return them with your 2017 registration package.
** IF THE PACKAGE IS INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT THE WHOLE PACKAGE MAY BE RETURNED TO TEAM WITH THE TEAM REMAINING UNREGISTERED UNTIL CORRECTED, COMPLETED & TURNED IN. **
** Registration packages will be processed in the order that they are received. For the most efficient turnover, please clearly label your returned registration packages with KWSL and the date on which they were dropped off to Eurosport.
Teams will be contacted when team package is ready to be picked up. Any questions should be directed to the Registrar, Meghan McCourt at [email protected] (or call 250-718-8718, if urgent). Please, DO NOT ASK the employees of Eurosport. They are a drop-off/pick-up location only. If Eurosport does not work for you, contact the Registrar to make alternative arrangements.
Registration Pick-up/Drop-off Location
Attn: KWSL Registrar:
c/o Eurosport Soccer
#3-1771 Cooper Rd